Arsene Lupin Posted February 2, 2006 Posted February 2, 2006 I've looked and looked but I can find a good Lupin the 3rd avatar. If anyone can make one and P or E mail it to me that would be really great. thx.
Persona Posted February 2, 2006 Posted February 2, 2006 [COLOR=Teal]I found a Lupin picture and made it into an avatar, I hope its to your liking.[/COLOR] [IMG]http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/8751/lupin2qp.jpg[/IMG]
Arsene Lupin Posted February 2, 2006 Author Posted February 2, 2006 This pic is perfect for my avatar. thank u much.
Persona Posted February 2, 2006 Posted February 2, 2006 [COLOR=Teal]Glad you like it and if you would like the banner too it (She really has time on her hands...), I can make it for you ^.^. But overall your welcome.[/COLOR]
Arsene Lupin Posted February 2, 2006 Author Posted February 2, 2006 No i dont think ill use that banner. if u want to find one with the whole lupin gang that would be great though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now