Guest Skeletor Posted February 5, 2006 Posted February 5, 2006 Does anyone know where I can get the the walk thru of this game for the PSP? I'm assuming the only version out there is in Japanese. Has anyone make a walk thur in English? Thanks! :animeshy:
BlueYoshi Posted February 5, 2006 Posted February 5, 2006 [color=darkred]There aren't any faqs for the game at gameFAQs.com, so I can't imagine where else there might be one. It's a bit too early I think, so my advice to you is to check again later on, unless anyone else has another suggestion.[/color]
Guest TimberWolf Posted December 29, 2006 Posted December 29, 2006 Tales of Eternia PSP is a port of the PSX version, so you can probably get by using a PSX version guide...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now