demonchild781 Posted February 27, 2006 Posted February 27, 2006 [SIZE=2][CENTER][FONT=Arial Narrow]Hello again, its time for me to request the fine work of you lovely ppl! I need a Soul Cal banner/avi set using Seigfred and Nightmare please. I will have some attachments for picture ideas but you are not limited to these. I would like the basic them to have a warm/resurection type feel to it, since that's the basic theme in the 3rd soul cal. Color scheme is up in the air, maybe silver and gold with some grayish blues maybe? I would also like the saying "I'm through with nightmares!" on there some where and "DC781" some where on the avi. I hope that's not too much to ask. THANKS![/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]
Disenchanted Posted March 1, 2006 Posted March 1, 2006 Well i was frustraited after school and decided to have a go, i made two avis just in case. I think the banner is a little pixelated but i couldnt stop it from doing that sory! Want anything changed no probs. [IMG]http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/9505/dc7811gp.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img335.imageshack.us/img335/2613/avidc7tr.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img335.imageshack.us/img335/7498/desd11nj.jpg[/IMG]
demonchild781 Posted March 1, 2006 Author Posted March 1, 2006 [CENTER][FONT=Arial Narrow]Hmm...I like the basic concepts and colors. If you had time could you also do a banner with both Nightmare and Seigfred in it, just too see how it would look? If you don't have time, that's fine too. I really do like them. Thank you :)[/FONT][/CENTER]
Disenchanted Posted March 2, 2006 Posted March 2, 2006 [COLOR=SeaGreen]No problems :) ill have them up for you as soon as possible, ill make a few diffrerent ones to see how you like them. Edit: Ok here are a few different versions for you, i had a good time making them :) as before if you want anything changed dont hesi to ask[/COLOR] [IMG]http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/1456/sigdc7mn.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/6466/sigdc20tt.png[/IMG]
demonchild781 Posted March 3, 2006 Author Posted March 3, 2006 [SIZE=2][CENTER][FONT=Arial Narrow]You're amazing! Thank you so very much! I shall show them off proudly :catgirl: Thank you!![/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now