Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
hi all , im 19 years old love anime well duh and manga duh , my favorite manga creators are clamp and love cardcaptor sakura, not the crudd that came out call cardcaptors. love video games and play rely just rpgs and am woring on dot hack part 4and ff x 2
Posted
Welcome to theOtakuBoards nekojohn!

We encourage people to introduce themselves within their posts as they enter discussions through out the boards. We would rather that than having a ton of introduction threads. We feel that the best way for members to learn about you is through the quality of your posting. On that note, using proper capitalization will make your post easier to read. For those reason I am going to lock this thread.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM myself or any of the other moderators. Again, I welcome you to the boards and I hope to see you posting around the site. Have fun!

~Panda
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...