kagomefruitcup Posted March 4, 2006 Posted March 4, 2006 [COLOR=RoyalBlue]Have you ever had an anime related to your own life? Some my friends think it's strange when I relate to my life. Like the shojo hot gimmick, I was in a love triangle and 2 of my guy buddies would start to like me.They both admitted too. But there was only one person I liked (and still do) my childhood friend, who always stuck up for me and I know he doesn't like me like me. So when the 2 the guys found out about each other... it turns out they [B]WERE[/B] really good friends. But they started to fight a lot over me. Now they're both jealous because if I hang out with one. They'll start fighting and arguing again. And one of them tells me stay away from the other (not to mention this guy was my first kiss). :animeswea Then my friend tells me it reminds her of Hot Gimmick and they are still arguing on who gets me. Hope I didn't bore anybody. Sorry!! :animesigh [/COLOR] : :animedepr
Senko Posted March 4, 2006 Posted March 4, 2006 dont worry about how long it is i just wrote a really long thing about dreams but anyways that's not the point the point is that happenes all the time. for example all of the main characters that i know of are someway related to me in alot of ways i cant think of one right now :animeangr but when it comes up i might post it :animesmil
Raphael Posted March 5, 2006 Posted March 5, 2006 :animeknow Anyone knows an anime called Kino no Tabi (Kino's Journey)? It's an anime about a girl (at first, I think she was a boy.... :animeshy: ) travelling the world to.....just witness the world..... :animeknow Well, I feel that anime was somehow about the same compared to my real life, I'm just watching the world goes by, without making changes on them. That's something I want to change from myself of course... :animeshy:
thezerosystem Posted March 5, 2006 Posted March 5, 2006 Dude, Kino's journey rocks something awsome. :cool: I've never really thought about it before... But lately I've found myself really identifying with the character Envy from Full Metal Alchemist. I'm not sure I should really say why...I have the feeling this thread isn't meant to be trajic. :animeswea
sanzy Posted March 16, 2006 Posted March 16, 2006 sometimes actually most of the time we really are related to the character/s of an anime or animes. that's why we like them don't we? 'coz we have similarities. ^__^ i can relate my life to many anime characters supposingly genjo sanzo of saiyuki [what an example! :animeswea ] i sometimes prefer solitude than to get along with people & hiding all the pain inside [how dramatic! :animeswea ] well, it's nice how we really see ourselves similar to anime and that's just good! XD
Perfection Posted March 16, 2006 Posted March 16, 2006 [SIZE=1]OMG! Mines is like totally related to [b]Bleach[/b] because! This is a secret btw! I'm actually a shinigami that cleanses and kills hollows whenever I get called. Who woulda' thought? [b]In all serious-ness[/b], I can probably say that my life is not really related to any anime apart from annoying friends that say I'm like [b]Ichigo[/b] from [i]Ichigo 100%[/i]. Now I haven't see this, so I can't really agree ir disagree, but they havea joke about it...so I'm guessing I should disagree. But remember! [u]i cleanse ur unpure souls so u can go2 SOUL SOCIETY[/u], dnt tell ne1 thoh...[/SIZE]
Slade Posted March 16, 2006 Posted March 16, 2006 [quote name='thezerosystem']I've never really thought about it before... But lately I've found myself really identifying with the character Envy from Full Metal Alchemist. I'm not sure I should really say why...I have the feeling this thread isn't meant to be trajic. :animeswea[/quote] Same here for other reasons though.....not tragic....and dont worry its clear to see what you mean :( ;) I mean for me FMA relates to my life because even though the odds are against me and evrything that can go wrong does go wrong I never give up, even when I think I have reached my goal and it turns out to be a disaster (like the philosopher stone) I find other ways to full fill my goal.
trucha Posted March 16, 2006 Posted March 16, 2006 anime is apart of my life. i have a difficult one too so when i feel frustraded i run to my room and just watch anime and enter their fantasy worl. sometimes i feel as though i was really their and can feel their emotions. :animesmil
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now