NekoSama101 Posted March 11, 2006 Posted March 11, 2006 I don't know anyone on this site yet! And I don't have any slaves on here either! I feel so helpless :animecry:
NekoSama101 Posted March 11, 2006 Author Posted March 11, 2006 yay! i got at least one of my slaves now! he he :catgirl:
Panda Posted March 11, 2006 Posted March 11, 2006 NekoSama101, These types of threads degenerate fairly quickly. The types of posts we like to see on the OtakuBoards are ones that will generate quality discussions, the chat-type threads do not meet that criteria. For that reason I am going to lock this thread. I suggest that you look through past post for examples of both what is acceptable and what is not for threads on the OtakuBoards. Please feel free to PM me or any of the other moderators if you have any questions. Thanks. ~Panda
Recommended Posts