Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I went to the store yesterday and they had Cell Games toys and I got a S.S. Goku figure they also have:

Android 19

Perfect Cell with Cell Junior

S.S. Trunks-Big hair (messy) I think its USSJ

S.S.Goku

Android 16

That's the new line of toys right now theres the info If you want one they have them at Walmart cause I got mine there.
Posted
No they don't have a commercial for these, these are the Cell Games toys not the Cell Saga, its the Cell Games Saga. These toys are really articulated(they look awsome).
Posted
They look really cool and the Goku figure is tall and hes wearing the Saiyan armor and it loks really cool. When I went to Walmart I also saw the Perfect Cell and Android 16 they all look cool but Perfect Cell's face is weird.
Posted
[size=1][b] I knew about these toys months ago. Till the end of next year they are releaseing Vegetto,Gotenks,Buu,Dabura,Videl,Great Saiyaman,ssj3 goku,Majin vegeta the hole group. They seem pretty sweet.[/size][/b]
Guest Imsirion
Posted
uh! those comercial are sooo stupid! thet make dragon ball z look sooo frikin stupid:p i like getting the action figures too, the buu and dabura sound cool
Posted
Well if you wanna look at some concept art go yo [url]www.dragonballtoys.com[/url] to me the best and only site for DBZGT Toys. :D
Posted
[b]Apart from Vejitto, in the UK, we got all of those, for some reason (ages ago) even though we're stuck repeats ever since Yamoo and Spopovich fly off with thaat pot-thing of Gohan's power..Strange[/b]:therock:
Posted
[SIZE=1]Those toys can be really stupid. like this one on tv the other day where they have special "Dragon Ball Z" planes for your Goku and Gohan figues to fly aound in. How stupid is that? They can already fly! Why would they need a plane for it?[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Those toys can be really stupid. like this one on tv the other day where they have special "Dragon Ball Z" planes for your Goku and Gohan figues to fly aound in. How stupid is that? They can already fly! Why would they need a plane for it?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
The toy company want to make more money.
Posted
They are stupid but I heard they come with special promoation cards. Plus I would see if the things could fly over my forteen steps *Smiles evily*:demon:
Guest Imsirion
Posted
its obvious the people who make the commercials dont know anything about dbz. they say there names wrong and say stupid stuff like "Oh No! Gohans in danger! *shows ssGohan surrounded by radditz (sp?) and someone else ( forgot)* they just do everything stupid.
Posted
Yes the Irwin toys do come with special cards and the hair on them are gold not yellow gold. I have the Goku. But the best so far is the Cell Games Toys.(Goku is awsome)
Posted
I can't ait till that saiyaman figure comes out.....

Also they are releaseing a Yamcha and Tien sometime next year.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...