gabrielzero Posted March 22, 2006 Posted March 22, 2006 [url=http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?chanID=sa003&articleID=000E9965-99A6-13FB-99A683414B7F0000]Good thing the Colonel is dead![/url] LOOK AT IT! they say they never survive, I say it's only a matter of time before one of these freak's hatches, grows to about sixty feet tall, develops laser eyes, and destroys New York......
Boba Fett Posted March 23, 2006 Posted March 23, 2006 [color=green]It's a good thing we have a [URL=http://www.solardeathray.com/]Death Ray[/URL] to deal with any potential giant mutant chicken attacks.[/color]
Sayuri-sama Posted March 23, 2006 Posted March 23, 2006 oh no!!! I MUST AGREE THE CHICKENS ARE COMING FOR US!!!! HEEEELLLLLPPPP!!!! SOMEBODY CONTACT KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN... QUICK!!!!!!:animestun :animestun :animestun :animestun !!!!!!
Panda Posted March 23, 2006 Posted March 23, 2006 Oh the horror! Not the mutant chickens but the quality of responses in this thread. I fear that this thread will only spawn more low quality posts. No need for a death ray when I have a mod rod. Thread closed due to lack of quality and spammy posts.
Recommended Posts