Guest tanukioh Posted March 27, 2006 Posted March 27, 2006 (in training)... >.> <.< ^_^ So I wanna help. Tell me the kinda charm you want, and I'll make you one. Note, may take a while to get done.
Sayuri-sama Posted March 27, 2006 Posted March 27, 2006 ummm/// WTF is an [b]onmyouji. still dunno what that is[/b]
NekoSama101 Posted March 27, 2006 Posted March 27, 2006 it's a western magic thing that uses paper charms. it's big in japan and the whole asia regoin.
Guest tanukioh Posted March 27, 2006 Posted March 27, 2006 onmyouji is a practicer of onmyoudou. ^_^ which could be called a form of Eastern Magic User.
NekoSama101 Posted March 27, 2006 Posted March 27, 2006 anyways, it's confusing and i wish tanukioh wouldn't do it but he doesn't listen to me
Guest tanukioh Posted March 27, 2006 Posted March 27, 2006 I do it to help people! T_T I don't see what's wrong with helping!
NekoSama101 Posted March 27, 2006 Posted March 27, 2006 fine be that way! i'm only the person who feeds you cookies!
Stuart Posted March 27, 2006 Posted March 27, 2006 [FONT=Trebuchet MS]Oh my... This thread is going absolutely no where, so let's just end it before it could possibly fill up with more spam-like posts. tanukioh, please take heed to SunFallE's reply to the latest thread of yours being closed, and take the advice of reviewing [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=52331][U]Otaku Lounge Rules[/U][/URL]. Then you'll know why your threads continue to be shut down; I hope. And same goes for you, NekoSama101. Your posts haven't exactly been helping. Have a question? Feel free to ask myself or another moderator.[/FONT]
Dagger Posted March 27, 2006 Posted March 27, 2006 Heed Stuart's warning, all ye aspiring onmyouji. Otherwise, you just may end up getting pursued by the [url=http://images.google.com/images?q=sakurazukamori&hl=en&btnG=Search+Images][u]Sakurazukamori[/u][/url]. And we all know how that turns out... (Sorry! I couldn't resist. :animeshy:) ~Dagger~
Recommended Posts