kingN Posted March 31, 2006 Posted March 31, 2006 If you can pick any character to fight who well it be? I'll pick yugi/pharaoh and duel him cuz he is alwasy winning even when he shouldn't. I just don't know how he beats kaiba, he get cards at the right time and sometimes those cards are new. (thinks about beating yugi, this ones for you kaiba)
RedVelvetGlove Posted April 3, 2006 Posted April 3, 2006 I'm way to girlie to fight anyone, I would lose, hands down... :animedepr I would just run away. Could I taunt someone badass instead, and run like hell? Than I would taunt anyone! Hm, Naraku is pretty badass from Inuyasha. :cool:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now