animeloyalist91 Posted April 17, 2006 Posted April 17, 2006 lately I have been thinking why i love anime. What does it do for me? What do I do for it. Why must I put money in to somthing that gives nothing back. Why am i here? does any one else feel this.
Dagger Posted April 17, 2006 Posted April 17, 2006 If you're buying anime and you're not getting anything out of it, then there's a simple solution. Stop watching it. If it doesn't entertain you or enlighten you--if it doesn't accomplish whatever you happen to be seeking in it--then obviously you'd better find another hobby. That aside, I'm somewhat alarmed by the fact that your post is phrased as though anime is a [i]person[/i]. And I'm trying to think of a more descriptive title for this thread, but I can't come up with anything that doesn't sound patently silly. Ah well... :animeswea ~Dagger~
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now