Dark Sephiroth Posted December 16, 2001 Posted December 16, 2001 dont u jus hate the holiday sock on kidsWb were in blue hell do they get these ideas:cussing:
Queen Asuka Posted December 16, 2001 Posted December 16, 2001 What do you mean, the holiday sock? I got to see KidsWB this morning, and I have no earthly idea what you're talking about! *sweatdrops*
Heero_Yuy Posted December 16, 2001 Posted December 16, 2001 :mad: that was just a really stupid idea about putting that sock on kids wb
Guest Imsirion Posted December 16, 2001 Posted December 16, 2001 i agree, a stupid idea but what dose this have to do with animes, being in the General Animes section.
Guest Posted December 16, 2001 Posted December 16, 2001 This is the second topic that doesn't have a right home. Should it be in General Anime or General Discussion? Adam or James should make a General Cartoons area.
VP-Master Posted December 17, 2001 Posted December 17, 2001 That holiday sock thing was so stupid. I just changed to some other chanel when they were showing the lame things they were doing with that sock. I wonder where WB does get those crazy ideas...
Recommended Posts