Obesepanda Posted May 21, 2006 Posted May 21, 2006 I don't have a render but im looking for a Panic! at the disco signature and avatar, If you can render i have a picture i kinda like that you could use but it's up to you. [url]http://www.bighassle.com/publicity/panic_balcony.jpg[/url] No specific size either, Just the avatar around the current size of mine maybe alittle smaller, and the signature very small. Thanks in advance -OP
Persona Posted May 21, 2006 Posted May 21, 2006 [COLOR=SeaGreen]Here my final result of your set. I do hope you like it! ^.^ Avi- [IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/7007/panicavi7tu.jpg[/IMG] Banner- [IMG]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6422/panicban9mw.jpg[/IMG] If you need anything fixed, please do tell me and I'll get right to it.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now