Guest Winry_Rockbell_ Posted May 24, 2006 Posted May 24, 2006 I am starting a Winry gallery and could really use a banner, I'll be sure to give you credit. Thanks in advance
Persona Posted May 24, 2006 Posted May 24, 2006 It would be a great help if you can give out more information abt your request, like the [B]size[/B]. Also if you want something on it or a render(Picture) that you would like to be used for a banner. The reason I'm saying this is, because I am interested in doing your request. ^.^ v
Guest Winry_Rockbell_ Posted May 25, 2006 Posted May 25, 2006 Yay ! ^_^ Ok size around 336 x 280 pixels, words Winry's Gallery and as for a pic [url]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i248/winry_photo/gallery_1_6_10245.jpg[/url] will this one work if not let me know [COLOR=RoyalBlue][size=1]I hope you don't mind -- I make your picture into a link, as it was stretching OB's layout. It's also a hassle for someone on a 56k modem to have to deal with that. Thanks for understanding. [b]- Retribution[/b][/size][/COLOR]
Persona Posted May 25, 2006 Posted May 25, 2006 Well I tried something new..if you don't like it I can redo the whole thing again: [URL=http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/7757/winry9el.gif]GIF[/URL] Edit: I would like to try again but with another picture, if I can((or you can stay with that oe). I know I can do better <.<....
Guest Winry_Rockbell_ Posted May 26, 2006 Posted May 26, 2006 It's cute, if you want to try again I got some more pics you can choose which one you want to try. [url]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i248/winry_photo/weinry1.jpg[/url] [url]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i248/winry_photo/winry.jpg[/url] [url]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i248/winry_photo/gallery_29158_6_29461.jpg[/url] [url]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i248/winry_photo/wpic3.jpg[/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now