Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was wondering if i could get a banner, Im looking to get a Photo Manip of The following picture.

[url]http://i4.tinypic.com/10nb8kh.jpg[/url]

The size doesn't matter, but if you need a specific size, the alittle smaller height-wise of my current sig and alittle longer width wise.

Thanks again- Obesepanda
Posted
What kind of photo manipulation are you wanting? A negative of the picture or some sort of 3D works? I'll get to work on it ASAP, but it would help if you know what kind of manipulation you want done.

Below's an example of what I can do to the picture:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/azurasea/BannerEx.jpg[/IMG]

If you like that, then just tell me and I'll give the URL for it.
Posted
OK, here you go, hope you like:

[IMG]http://www.photobucket.com/albums/v495/azurasea/Banner.jpg[/IMG]

URL:

[url]http://www.photobucket.com/albums/v495/azurasea/Banner.jpg[/url]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...