Rhasune Posted May 30, 2006 Posted May 30, 2006 Requesting a wallpaper of Mahado and Isis from Yugioh? Mmmm, Like Mahado from the Dawn of the Duel arc as Priest Mahado and Priestess Isis and then Dark magician, and Ishizu Ishtar....and for words, put, "Mahado and Isis forbidden love. Hope its not too complicated
jigglyness Posted June 1, 2006 Posted June 1, 2006 If you have any reference pictures I can help you. :) I don't watch Yu-Gi-Oh so I don't know who they are. ^^'
Rhasune Posted June 1, 2006 Author Posted June 1, 2006 Ah! Yay! Yes, i just sent you a PM with reference pics :P ;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now