Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yeah, I played a lil D&D in highschool, but not since then. I've got the 3rd edition players manual and monster manual now (just for cool reading, I don't know anyone I can play it with anymore). Also own the Oriental Adventures guide. I'd be interested if a way to make it work w/o using dice could be found. I think if there was a guiding force like a DM of some sort that could begin to solve some things. I think we need to simplify some of the rules too if its going to be done.
Posted
I'd be interested if a way to make it work w/o using dice could be found.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah it wouldnt be right w/o dice.:wigout: oh well
Posted
[SIZE=1]Ya I've played D[b]&[/b]D before, with my friends. It's funny because one of my friends was the game master and he'd always cheat and stuff, so we'd all be at level 20 after a while of playnig :D[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...