Nony Posted June 6, 2006 Posted June 6, 2006 Although I don't have an image ready, I would be very grateful if someone could make a banner of Sora from .hack//SIGN. Just a somewhat sinister looking one, with my username in it. If I find a good image of Sora, I'll make sure to post the link, so as to help somewhat.
cancer Posted June 7, 2006 Posted June 7, 2006 [IMG]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e389/xliquidousx/sorabanner.jpg[/IMG]
jigglyness Posted June 7, 2006 Posted June 7, 2006 It would help alot if you told us specifics for your banner so we'll know how you want it to look like.
Nony Posted June 13, 2006 Author Posted June 13, 2006 Yes, I know. Sorry 'bout that. Next time I request a banner, I'll make sure to be much more specific. Thanks to [b]cancer[/b] for the banner. v^.^ Tis cool!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now