Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have been trying to figure out which anime this picture comes from for a while. I asked a few people but they don't know so i decided to ask a forum and here is the pic lol [if this goes against forum posting rules sry didn't know where to put this.]
[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/2748/angirl0by.jpg[/IMG][/URL] :animesigh
Guest Rurouni
Posted
i don`t know but that is a sick picture
Posted
[quote name='Gun Preacher'] but would like to have hot mealted sex with her yeah[/quote]
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]...

Ah...

...

Yeah...

ANYWAYS! From my somewhat knowledge on anime like stuffs I really think this looks more like origional work than something thats from an anime show. I could be wrong, You should ask the Queen of all anime knowhow and such...yeah.. Thats Dagger.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=SeaGreen]It?s from an art book of illustrations "Project by Touhou series; Marvelous Grace - Tateha." Now that the question has been answered and since a number of the responses have been rather spammy there is no reason to keep this open.

~Aaryanna

Thread Closed
[/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...