Ilyayef Posted June 10, 2006 Posted June 10, 2006 I have been trying to figure out which anime this picture comes from for a while. I asked a few people but they don't know so i decided to ask a forum and here is the pic lol [if this goes against forum posting rules sry didn't know where to put this.] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/2748/angirl0by.jpg[/IMG][/URL] :animesigh
SyrusMatrix Posted June 11, 2006 Posted June 11, 2006 Not sure, but that looks awesome. If anyone does know, I'd be very interesed in watching it also :D
TheResplendent Posted June 11, 2006 Posted June 11, 2006 Are you sure it's from an anime and isn't original artwork?
Ikillion Posted June 11, 2006 Posted June 11, 2006 [quote name='Gun Preacher'] but would like to have hot mealted sex with her yeah[/quote] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]... Ah... ... Yeah... ANYWAYS! From my somewhat knowledge on anime like stuffs I really think this looks more like origional work than something thats from an anime show. I could be wrong, You should ask the Queen of all anime knowhow and such...yeah.. Thats Dagger.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Aaryanna Posted June 11, 2006 Posted June 11, 2006 [COLOR=SeaGreen]It?s from an art book of illustrations "Project by Touhou series; Marvelous Grace - Tateha." Now that the question has been answered and since a number of the responses have been rather spammy there is no reason to keep this open. ~Aaryanna Thread Closed [/COLOR]
Recommended Posts