Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Lately, I've been trying to find pics of the Valkyries of Macross for my site. Just for the fun of it, I compared the the mechas from Macross and Robotech and they are completely alike. From the Battriod, Gerwalk and Fighter modes, they're still the same. Both look interesting but what's the difference??
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heero_Yuy [/i]
[B]:all:

different plot

different story

different anime

different series

same anime illustraters

end of story [/B][/QUOTE]
How can "same anime illustrators" be different?? :confused:
Posted
[color=crimson]I thought that Robotech and Macross were the same thing...oh wait, they ARE! Robotech is just the English translation of the Macross tv series. So there! No wonder they look so much alike...*rolls her eyes*[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...