Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok, I have no idea whether this request is legit. or not but I need a title screen for my RPG maker game i am making call Final Fantasy-Phienox(spelling) Uprising. And since most Final Fantasy title screens have a pic of what is in the plot.

I really can't submit a pic for someone to modify to a screen so you will be doing it from scratch. Sorry.

What is want is a picture of the 2 of the Characters Jyoshi and Atoma. I will try to give a description of the two characters. Don't worry about the title i can do that my self

Adoma- White Hair and green eyes. His torso is covered by a Black and Teal coat. The pants are black and the shoes are the same color as the coat.

Jyoshi- Blonde Hair and blue eyes. His head is wrapped in a pair of goggles. The torso is a blue vest with a black t shirt underneeth(again spelling) Pants blue jeans and the shoes are boots(Straps)

I hope someone can do this. I would do it myself but i don't have the talent or the scanner to do this myself. I will give you full credit on it.
Posted
[COLOR=#656446]1) How big do you want it?
2) Is it "Phoenix Uprising" or "Phienox Uprising"?
3) Do you want it to look like them generic FF logos? You know, like [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/f4a29424.jpg]this one[/url]?

Thanks![/COLOR]
Posted
1. Length- 5 in. Wideth- 5 in.

2. Sorry about my spelling it is Phoenix Uprising.

3. I want it to look kind of like the normal logo but with a bit more color varity.
Posted
[COLOR=#656446]Um, hey. Sorry I will not be able to fulfill this request. I just realized that it required 1) drawing your characters; 2) coloring them and 3) applying the same style that made them FF logos so amazing. Truth is I can only do the last one. I did try tracing pictures from the net 'cause I can't draw the characters you wanted for your banner but that didn't work out.

The sheer complexity of your request overwhelmed me. If it makes you feel any better, this has to be the hardest request I've ever attempted.

Sorry if I made you wait for nothing. *bows*[/COLOR]
Posted
Ok guys here are some quick skecths by 1nOnlyCloud these should give a grip of what i want the Characters to look like

[URL=http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/7985/image23io.jpg][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Adoma[/COLOR][/URL]

[URL=http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/1745/jyoshi8ab.jpg][COLOR=Red]Jyoshi[/COLOR][/URL]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...