Guest denjin Posted June 27, 2006 Posted June 27, 2006 Does anyone have a pic exactly like this ([url]http://img162.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gitssackusanagi2696pr.jpg[/url]) with a white background showing her whole body so I can make a wallpaper out of it?
Delta Posted June 27, 2006 Posted June 27, 2006 [COLOR=#656446]No white background but this one's really hi-res: [url=http://animepa.csusm.edu/galleries/F-G/GITS/index.htm]APA GITS Gallery[/url][/COLOR]
Guest denjin Posted June 27, 2006 Posted June 27, 2006 Can anyone just complete her right leg with the right color on this picture?(800x600 btw) [url]http://img243.imageshack.us/my.php?image=6162420050203205444a3br.jpg[/url]
Chikara Kokoro Posted June 27, 2006 Posted June 27, 2006 I gave it a shot. I couldn't do the exact same style in terms of coloring and lines, so it seems a bit off. Sorry ^^; [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/Pomato/gits.jpg[/url]
Guest denjin Posted June 27, 2006 Posted June 27, 2006 OMG thank you for your time!!! You don't how long I've been looking for this. Thanks!I really appreciate it. (Finally!)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now