Guest Kinson Posted July 6, 2006 Posted July 6, 2006 Hello everyone. I guess I'm a newbie, being my first time to post on this board is right now, lol. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me who is in the picture attached below. I'm still not sure as to how to properly insert images into a post, but I'll learn soon enough. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!
Ayi Posted July 6, 2006 Posted July 6, 2006 [quote name='Kinson']Hello everyone. I guess I'm a newbie, being my first time to post on this board is right now, lol. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me who is in the picture attached below. I'm still not sure as to how to properly insert images into a post, but I'll learn soon enough. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks![/quote] That would be Tamahome, a character off the anime/manga series of Fushigi Yuugi, one that I would highly recommend watching/reading. There's prolly a thread for it that would be open for discussion and I suggest referring to the Thread Directory to find it. On a sidenote: Seeing as this has been answered I have a feeling this thread won't last for very long. And finally, welcome to the Otaku Boards.
Ikillion Posted July 6, 2006 Posted July 6, 2006 [quote name='Ayi']On a sidenote: Seeing as this has been answered I have a feeling this thread won't last for very long.[/quote] [COLOR=#af992f][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Only if you knew, mere humans. Yet just like Ayi said, seeing as how the answer was fufilled, this thread no longer has a reason to stay open, and if it did it could attract who knows what? Espically Zombies, I hate zombies... [B]Thread Closed[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts