Panda Posted July 14, 2006 Posted July 14, 2006 Welcome to theOtakuBoards wolf37841. Please be aware that we have a rules page that all members are required to read before posting. These [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?"][U]Rules[/U][/URL] and [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?][U]FAQ[/U][/URL] can be found on the left navigation menu and the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=52331][u]Otaku Lounge Rules[/u][/url] are pinned at the top of the forum. You can also use the underlined links I have just provided. Also, we have pretty high standards when it comes to the quality of posts (ie: making them well thought out with care given to grammar). Using messenger shorthand is not acceptable. When you re-read the rules page it will make more sense to you. As it stands now your post is very vague. What team do you want information on how to join? A school sports team? Debate team? You need to elaborate a bit more when starting a thread. Due to the poor quality of your thread and it's vague nature I am going to lock this thread. If you have any questions please feel free to PM myself or any of the other moderators. Again, I welcome you to the boards and I hope to see you posting around the site. Have fun! ~Panda
Recommended Posts