Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Alright enough is enough I haedly see anything about these guys so if ur a fan then bring ur Gackt lovin butt here and hyde lovin butt. Live Jrock and jpop and kpop and krock..............also give me suggestions on some bands! mostly Gackt though!i love him so much that my screenname on youtube is Gacktswife!
Posted
OH OH ME ME. so you're a big gackt lover eh?(so is my friend). well i don't really know if your going to like these bands i'm going to tell you, but lets c anyway.

1.gazette
2.alice nine
3.orange range
4.asian kung fu generation
5Janne Da arc
6. Le arc en ciel
7.High and Mighty Color

Those are a few bands i think are cool. some are j-rock some are j-pop. But i know ur going to like it :animesmil
Posted
Gackt!!
&&HYDE!

yeah, I haven't seen much about them on here either..

I love those two though...
[but I still haven't been able to see all of Moon Child :animecry: ]


anyways.
Here are some band suggestions:

(japanese)
Miyavi
AnCafe
Panic*Ch
The Pillows
Glay
Plastic Tree

(korean)
The Trax
DBSK


..There's a few.

oh && do you like any Visual Kei?
Posted
Hey, Sis! I'm here! And of course, you KNOW I like Gackt and Hyde! ^_^

@Hybrid Ninja: Is this DBSK?

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfPArvijP9A&search=DBSK%2BStudio[/url]
Guest Scarface04
Posted
Some bands I listen to include:

Asian Kung-fu Generation
High and Mighty Color
L'arc~en~Ciel
Dir en Grey
Malice Mizer
The Pillows
Beat Crusaders

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...