Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Anyone who's been checking the TheO main page lately knows that they're turning the book series Deltora Quest by Emily Rodda into an anime franchise. How awesome is that? I loved the books... for a kids' series, they're surprisingly addictive. I really hope they pull this off well! It just seems like the perfect series to anime-ize. Let's hope they don't screw it up, huh?
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Yes that could be good if they do it right. Another book series I think should be anime is broken skye, they already have the character looks that are anime styled.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...