Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Can someone clean this image?


Recommended Posts

Guest Riotblade
Posted
Can somebody clear out everything except belldandy? I've been trying to do it but dont have the skills to make it look nice.

*NOTE* This is not my work nor am I claiming it as my own. I'm only interested in getting Belldandy.

Thanks
Guest dr.pepper1990
Posted
I did my best if u want me to put a different background on it I will.

[url]http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/6020/untitled1copyvy2.jpg[/url]
Guest dr.pepper1990
Posted
Ok I did not double post this that was the first time i posted in this thread so who ever thought i was "riotblade" i'm not i'm "dr.pepper1990". :animeangr
Posted
[quote name='dr.pepper1990']Ok I did not double post this that was the first time i posted in this thread so who ever thought i was "riotblade" i'm not i'm "dr.pepper1990". :animeangr[/quote]
[size=1]Ah, I'm very sorry about the mix-up. I apologize for my error. Everything has been restored.[/size]
Guest dr.pepper1990
Posted
thank you.:catgirl: :2women:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...