PaganAngel Posted September 3, 2006 Posted September 3, 2006 My photoshop decided to die, and alas, I wanna new banner/av. So make me one. Go go, speed racer. Here's the details: Character: Yuffie from Final Fantasy VII: [url]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e313/Gir721/FinalFantasy/Yuffie/9233387c.jpg [/url] [url]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e313/Gir721/FinalFantasy/Yuffie/d3518075.jpg[/url] [url]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h280/Selphiedem/YKisaragi.jpg[/url] ...or any other pictures you care to find. Knock yourself out. Dimensions: 300(or less)x100 Text: I want the banner to say "Dare to Dream" in a elegant, cursive-y font. PLEASE don't put my username on it, I'm thinking of changing my username soon. No text on the avatar. Colors: Green would be nice, but I'm open to anything. Other stuff: I'd really like to get this sometime today (Sunday), so be fast! Thanks in advance to anyone who does this for me!
TheShinje Posted September 4, 2006 Posted September 4, 2006 [color=crimson] Is this what you're after? I did one avatar in the green text you wanted, but also did one in white, which I think looks crisper. [/color] [img]http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/8404/avadz9.jpg[/img] [img]http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/6023/bannerqp5.jpg[/img] [img]http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/8207/banner2ih2.jpg[/img]
jigglyness Posted September 4, 2006 Posted September 4, 2006 I'll take a go at it. I'll edit this post when I'm done. :)
PaganAngel Posted September 4, 2006 Author Posted September 4, 2006 Yours is really nice, Shinje, but I'll see what jigglyness makes before making any judgment. ^^
jigglyness Posted September 6, 2006 Posted September 6, 2006 Ok, I am done. sorry for the long wait. i've been real busy lately and yeah. I barely have time on my hands anymore. anyways. Hope you like it. :animesigh [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/requests/yuffieavi.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/requests/yuffie.jpg[/img]
Retribution Posted September 7, 2006 Posted September 7, 2006 [quote name='Dregen']Jiggly I gotta say dude that looks awsome[/quote] [size=1]I'm sure Jiggyness likes the compliment, and it's a nice thing to say, but this is a request thread. Please don't post such things in here, rather, PM him so that you don't clutter up the thread. Thanks.[/size]
PaganAngel Posted September 23, 2006 Author Posted September 23, 2006 Sorry I wasn't able to respond! Haven't been online in centuries. Life is cruel, isn't it? It's times like these I regret the fact that my computer doesn't know how to display pictures right. Jiggly, it's awesome. I'll take it, thanks so much! I'll also credit you in my sig.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now