PaganAngel Posted September 4, 2006 Posted September 4, 2006 Never thought I'd be the one to start a thread about this but... the other day I heard a song on the radio called "Beer!!!" by a band called Psychostick. Funniest song I think I've ever heard. So I looked them up online, and their stuff seems pretty... bizarre... like the song "Two Ton Paperweight" dedicated to the guy's ever-so-faithful car. This band seems pretty cool, and I think I might just pick up their album (simply titled We Couldn't Think of a Title). Anyone else ever hear of this band?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now