Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What is your favorite fanfic?


Recommended Posts

Posted
What is your favorite anmie fanfic? It can be by you or someone else, but if it's isn't yours say who's it is. Make sure it's ok for the kiddies unless you put some kind of warning. I'd post mine, but I'd get banned faster that you can say 'hentai'.:D

P.S. I'm sorry if this is spam. I rarely go out side of the Digimon form so I have no clue. I just though it would be neat to read preferred fanfic of others.

So lets see what you guys got!:D
Posted
[color=crimson]I like almost all the fanfics I've read at [url]www.fanfiction.net[/url] They have like EVERYTHING there, all series of EVERYTHING, not just anime. Check it out, it's so awesome. [/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...