Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=Arial Narrow]Hi all im new!!! I have no friends at the moment but would very much like to make some, for people that are on myotaku you allready no me (sweetshnara16) please add me [/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Mr. Maul][size=1][color=DimGray] Did you try looking for friends, I don't know, say... [url="http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?"]here[/url]?[/color'][/size][/quote]

[color=crimson]But that doesn't lead to-... Oh, haha!! I see! How [i]witty[/i]!

[b]Very[/b] sly, very very sly Mr. Maul.[/color]
Posted
Welcome to theOtakuBoards sweet~chan18!

Please be aware that we have a rules page that all members are required to read before posting. These [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?"][U]Rules[/U][/URL] and [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?][U]FAQ[/U][/URL] can be found on the left navigation menu and the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=52331][u]Otaku Lounge Rules[/u][/url] are pinned at the top of the forum. You can also use the underlined links I have just provided.

We encourage people to introduce themselves within their posts as they enter discussions throughout the boards. We would rather that than having a ton of introduction threads. For that reason I am going to lock this thread.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM myself or any of the other moderators. Again, I welcome you to the boards and I hope to see you posting around the site. Have fun!

~Panda
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...