OtakuBoards

Lovesick teen kills mother of three

vegeta rocker

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]It seems some of you are ignoring the post where I said I was sorry for being rude. :animesigh By no means do I think the girl shouldn?t be punished for what happened. Regardless of what drove her to it, she is still responsible for killing another human being. And whether that punishment is life in prison (I understand they are going to see if they can try her as an adult) or being locked up in a mental hospital as I also understand she has been placed in one until the trial, I definitely think she shouldn?t get away with it.

I guess even though I feel bad for the family that lost the mother, I still feel bad for the girl too as she has to live with what she did and with what ever was upsetting her in the first place. I can only imagine what would drive someone to do stupid and irrational actions like she did. This whole thing is a mess and honestly I don?t understand why people would want to die in the first place. >_< [/COLOR]

I have been thinking about it and something came to mind.

The media keeps saying she tried to kill herself since she was rejected by another girl. Which automatically makes us think she not only has horrible judgement, but she is shallow as well.

After what Aaryana said about the schools being so strict; i think it makes much more sense she did what she did because of her fear of others finding out about her being gay or bi perhaps.

I mean she probably figured once she was found out she might be kicked out of school or harassed something awful.

She would be judged and ridiculed and she might have thought she couldnt deal with it. I'll bet the media won't mention the school at all. She might have been getting grief already.

Personally i would love to hear what the school has to say.