Waterbender Posted November 5, 2006 Posted November 5, 2006 As most of you know, Avatar: The Last Airbender (or the ledgend of Aang in some countries) , the hit nickelodeon show, came out with a video game. You can play as all the main characters. Or can you? In the second season of avatar [spoiler]Aang tries to learn earthbending from King Boomi, but Boomi is "tied up." IN search of a new teacher, they find themselves in an omnous swamp. There aang has a vision of a girl. In the next few episodes, they find the girl of his vision, and finds out she is a great earth bending master. She follows them along, and now she's officialy a main character [/spoiler] However they do not use Toph in the game for whatever reason. They use a guy named Haru, who they only ever met in one episode of the first season. I resent the fact that they totally skip Toph, who's the third coolest character in the show! (After Appa and Iroh....but that's a discussion for later) Another thing... On nick.com, there's a game called Autumn Twilight. It's a single player, full screen RPG, and it's Avatar. However they have wierd characters that you have to play as. (You have a choice of four characters to play as) However they don't exist. I really can't grasp the story to much, if I don't know who I am. If anyone has some insight to any of these problems, please reply.
Andy Posted November 5, 2006 Posted November 5, 2006 [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm.....I had also noticed the fact that Toph is not a playable character in the game. Although I still plan on getting the game despite that fact, I don't really think it's "too much" of a rip-off. But I do think that that's pretty absurd that they made a character playable that was only shown in one episode instead of Toph, a character that has been shown throughout many episodes of Avatar.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now