shingen Posted November 6, 2006 Posted November 6, 2006 hi just wondering if anyone was interested in the new guyver series comming from adv. I happen to get a copy of it at best buy haha someone had put the dvd's out before it could be release. I havent watch it yet but ive seen the first epidsode on anime on demand its just like the old one but way better atleast thats what i thought. alright then
Death God Posted November 12, 2006 Posted November 12, 2006 I haven't seen it yet actually the only time I watched guyver was that cheesy movie they made in the 90's*, ya know the one with mark hamill? heh it was crappy but I didn't care at the time! but I'm thinking of checking the new anime out. *or was it the 80's?
shingen Posted November 14, 2006 Author Posted November 14, 2006 hahaha yeah i remember that movie i was telling a friend about the anime and he was like i remember that cheesy movie i hope that doesnt keep people from checkin it out i had the old anime one and it ended like wtf nothing else is gonna happen there were still some main baddies out there when the last epidsode came to a halt cant remember when that live action movie came out tho probably the 90's still if your not sure about it check it out on anime on demand i just checked to see if it was still there today and IT IS!!!!!!! peace
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now