Guest gundamx Posted November 11, 2006 Posted November 11, 2006 I was watching this anime on the computer today and it was funny. I just wanted to know what you guys thought about this anime.
Horendithas Posted November 11, 2006 Posted November 11, 2006 [COLOR=DarkRed]Welcome to OtakuBoards [B]gundamx[/B], Normally I would just move your thread to the official one for discussing Chobits, but the opening post is a bit lacking by our standards. For example you could have taken the time to explain a little on what the show is actually about. Please take some time to review the Rules and FAQ located on the left sidebar of the forum. Also take a look at the sticky on how to post in Anime Lounge, once you?ve done that, why I closed this will make more sense. If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff. ~indifference [B]Thread Closed.[/B] [/COLOR]
Recommended Posts