Horendithas Posted November 14, 2006 Posted November 14, 2006 [COLOR=DarkRed]I?d like to request a banner and avatar set. My current set is one of many attempts and truthfully I?m not really happy with it. I like the pictures, but so far I don?t care for how they look, as all I did was clean up the picture, brighten the colors and give it a border. My other horrible attempts were sent to the trash bin where they belong. I?d like the same pictures used and I?m pretty much open to any style, the only things I do want is their names on the banner like before, not the same font, just their names. They don't have to be in the same spot either. Anyway, here are the pictures. [URL=http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/1224/avatarzk3.jpg]Avatar[/URL] [URL=http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/1351/bannerth1.jpg]Banner[/URL] My thanks in advance to who ever decides to take a shot at it. [/COLOR]
Aaryanna Posted November 16, 2006 Posted November 16, 2006 [COLOR=DarkOrchid]Okay, here?s my attempt. ^_^ I did two different views on the banner as both seemed like they would look nice. Anyway, here they are: [IMG]http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/1987/indifferenceavatarlv9.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/2756/indifferencebanner01yz4.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/1558/indifferencebanner02cu7.jpg[/IMG] [/COLOR]
Horendithas Posted November 16, 2006 Author Posted November 16, 2006 [COLOR=DarkRed]Thank you very much. I like the textures you used and the choice of font is definitely a plus. The borders look great too. :)[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now