neomonkey Posted November 15, 2006 Posted November 15, 2006 I'm sorry if this is innapropriate. I'm new to this site, and can't find a moderator. Can someone help me figure out who they are?
DeadSeraphim Posted November 15, 2006 Posted November 15, 2006 [size=1][color=indigo][font=arial][url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showgroups.php?]Take your pick, buddy.[/url][/font][/color][/size]
Sara Posted November 15, 2006 Posted November 15, 2006 [color=#b0000b][size=1]In case you missed it, Dead's post is a link to a page listing all of OB's staff members.[/size][/color]
AzureWolf Posted November 15, 2006 Posted November 15, 2006 [quote name='Sara][color=#b0000b][size=1]In case you missed it, Dead's post is a link to a page listing all of OB's staff members.[/size'][/color][/quote][COLOR=maroon]OHHHH... I thought he was saying they were a dime a dozen or something. Haha, well played, Dead.[/COLOR]
DeadSeraphim Posted November 15, 2006 Posted November 15, 2006 [quote name='AzureWolf][COLOR=maroon']OHHHH... I thought he was saying they were a dime a dozen or something. Haha, well played, Dead.[/COLOR][/quote] [size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]I [i]am[/i] kind of amazing.[/font][/color][/size]
neomonkey Posted November 15, 2006 Author Posted November 15, 2006 Thanks everybody! :animesmil I appreciate it!
Panda Posted November 15, 2006 Posted November 15, 2006 Since the question has been answered and because it is in the wrong forum (should be in the Suggestion and Feedback Forum) I am going to lock this one. :catgirl:
Recommended Posts