Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Hey kids! Dear old CB is back to ask ye olde Photoshoppers to be so kind to make her a banner. Nope, no avatar this time, I'm rather content with it, just a banner.

So, what is it? The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, which I have fallen in love with recently. The banner can be whatever size you chose. The colors and effects can be whatever you think goes along well with it, my only request is that it has "Melancholy" and "Convoy Butterfly" somewhere on it.

Oh yes, here's the image to be used - [URL=http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/4993/snapshot200604182317158hm.jpg]here[/URL]

Thanks in advance! ^__^

~Sangome[/size]
Posted
[COLOR=YellowGreen][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Here's my shot at it:

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25932&stc=1[/img]


Might want to wait for a few more people before you take it up though, I'm sure there are plenty of better banner artists ^.^;[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...