Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=2][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Times New Roman]I just made a new name on Otaku Boards because I haven't used my old one in ages, but that also means that I need a new avatar and banner. And because I'm no good at things like that, that's when you wonderful people swoop in and save the day!

I want both the avatar and banner to have to do with Balthier from Final Fantasy XII, because he's honestly the coolest character in the entire game. It would be nice if they had a blue backround as well, but I'm not that picky. As long as they look awesome, go wild on them![/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1]You might have a bit more luck with artists on here if you provided a picture or two you'd like in your avatar/banner. I mean, they're already doing you a favor by designing you your avatar/banner, the least you could do is give them something to work with, no? ;)[/size]
Posted
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Times New Roman]Heh, sorry about that .. it was late last night, I didn't even realise I had forgotten to do that. My bad.[/FONT]


[FONT=Times New Roman][URL=http://img174.imageshack.us/my.php?image=balthier01ia4.jpg]Here's the picture[/URL][/FONT][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...