Raiyuu Posted January 29, 2007 Posted January 29, 2007 Can someone make me a quick avatar from the attached picture? I don't need any text or fancy effects, just a straight resize and a 1px black border. I normally do my own avatars these days but I've just got a MacBook ,I don't have Photoshop installed and GIMP crashes whenever I try to use the Scale tool.
Disenchanted Posted January 29, 2007 Posted January 29, 2007 [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26039&stc=1[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26040&stc=1 [/IMG] [SIZE=1]Ones more zoomed in than the other...I think. Anywho let me know if you want aything different.[/SIZE]
Raiyuu Posted January 29, 2007 Author Posted January 29, 2007 Thanks very much, just what I was looking for!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now