Lavy Posted December 28, 2001 Author Posted December 28, 2001 Well I've done 2 cosplays so far. One As Yuffie and that one worked out well. I didn;t win tho. Then the This year my friends en I went as a Kenshin Group. I was Sano. It was pretty cool. We are working on a Inuyasha group this year. Any one else do cosplayin?
Sailor Meike Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 No, i never did that, i wish i could do something like that. Then i wanna be Misao of Kenshin, i have already a ponytail. ^-^ I wish i could do someday something like that.
Lavy Posted December 28, 2001 Author Posted December 28, 2001 ^.^We had that costume too I went as her for a little while but the wig bothered me to much so I went back to sano ^.^ we had ALL the weapons it was awesome
Sailor Meike Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 Cool, where it real weapons, or fake ones. ^-^. Whas there a kinda Zanbatou, that Sano has? And if i ever could be Misao, i can have those kunai weapons. lol. :) I rather wanna have an katana to be honnest. :)
Navi Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 i put my hair up just like chun li, with the peony cover thingys, but i wouldn't really consider that cosplaying. there are some [i]really[/i] nice costumes online though. cosplay kills me.
Lavy Posted December 30, 2001 Author Posted December 30, 2001 They were made out of wood. ^.^ I'm only7 theres no way I would trust my self with a real one. They were all made out of wood ^.^ I don;t really know the anime. My friend who went as Kenshin did I am more hands on and copied what I saw and knew of the weapons
Kittie Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 no...i haven't...:bawl: yet! but i plan to!! :) well kinda...i want to do my hair like Maester Seymour! :whoops: that counts doesn't it? :babble:
Lavy Posted December 30, 2001 Author Posted December 30, 2001 O.o its still cosplaying if you go from a game
Lavy Posted December 30, 2001 Author Posted December 30, 2001 ^.^ best costplayer I have ever seen was well no I never saw it it was on anime expo the guy who went as a transformer and could transform! I couldn;t believe it as they took pictures of him transforming
Guest Akito Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 I went to Neko Con as Von. I was a kicka$$ Von too! I wanted to bring a real Katana, but the guy in front wouldn't let me, I had to bring a fake one in:bawl: I feel so dirty! Anyways, I didn't win, but I did kick alot of ***** from a bunch of otaku wannabe's! It was sooo greath, they all dressed up like ppl from Pokemon, god I hate the american version of the show!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now