DeadSeraphim Posted January 31, 2007 Posted January 31, 2007 [COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]I've just watched Clerks II which gave me a conflicting view on the issue. While Randall was pro-ATM, Dante was anti, and Becky? Damn man, she just couldn't make up her mind. So I pose this question to the community at large to finally settle it once and for all: Is it okay to go *** to mouth?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Delta Posted January 31, 2007 Posted January 31, 2007 [color=#656446]The pooper is a mini-ecosystem of worms and germs. Enjoy.[/COLor]
Kanuckgrrl Posted January 31, 2007 Posted January 31, 2007 What?? Are you talking about head or somthing? cause the question doesnt even makes sence to me :animestun
Raiyuu Posted January 31, 2007 Posted January 31, 2007 Hmm. Well, since the issue relates to Clerks II I toyed with the idea of shifting this to MM&TV and letting Clurr deal with it. But instead I guess I'll just quote the new, simplified Rules page and pull a timely threadlock before Dead ponders the issue too much and ends up going blind. [quote]...here?s a basic list of stuff we don?t want to see on OtakuBoards: [...] ยท Adult images/content[/quote] [b]Thread locked.[/b]
Recommended Posts