Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Hello,uh I am new.


Recommended Posts

Guest sesshomaru134.5
Posted
Yeah like I said. I have no clue if this is the right place or not to post this but I am new and I need some help here. So can some on Private message me and explain things to me?
Posted
Welcome to theOtakuBoards. Please be aware that we have a rules page that all members are required to read before posting. These [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?"][U]Rules[/U][/URL] and [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?][U]FAQ[/U][/URL] can be found on the left navigation menu and the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=52331][u]Otaku Lounge Rules[/u][/url] are pinned at the top of the forum. You can also use the underlined links I have just provided.

We encourage people to introduce themselves within their posts as they enter discussions throughout the boards. We would rather that than having a ton of introduction threads. A great way to figure out how things work is by reading through some of the existing threads to get a feel for the boards. Unfortunately since intro threads are considered spam I am going to lock this thread.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM myself or any of the other moderators. Again, I welcome you to the boards and I hope to see you posting around the site. Have fun! :catgirl: :

~Panda
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...