Karma Posted March 18, 2007 Posted March 18, 2007 [size=1]Yesh. I'd like a God of War 2 banner and Avi.[/size] [size=1][/size] [i][u][b][size=1]Banner[/size][/b][/u][/i] [size=1][/size] [size=1]This picture in the middle: [/size][url="http://www.mobileworld.com.my/pstart/wp-content/uploads/gow2_dr.jpg"][size=1]http://www.mobileworld.com.my/pstart/wp-content/uploads/gow2_dr.jpg[/size][/url] [size=1]Put this on the right: [/size][url="http://www.ps3fanboy.com/media/2006/05/A_closer_look_at_God_of_War_II.jpg"][size=1]http://www.ps3fanboy.com/media/2006/05/A_closer_look_at_God_of_War_II.jpg[/size][/url] [size=1][/size] [size=1][/size] [size=1]and this on the right: [/size][url="http://img.hrej.cz/84/1750802f8a5f6980ff0ba2566e04c3.jpg"][size=1]http://img.hrej.cz/84/1750802f8a5f6980ff0ba2566e04c3.jpg[/size][/url] [size=1][/size] [size=1]Text: "The End Begins..."[/size] [size=1][/size] [u][i][b][size=1]Avatar[/size][/b][/i][/u] [b][i][size=1][/size][/i][/b] [url="http://www.mobileworld.com.my/pstart/wp-content/uploads/gow2_dr.jpg"][size=1]http://www.mobileworld.com.my/pstart/wp-content/uploads/gow2_dr.jpg[/size][/url][size=1] Just the head part and the top of the body.[/size] [size=1][/size] [size=1]Text: "Goddess Of War"[/size] [size=1][/size] [size=1]and then under that text or somewhere else my username. Please and thanks.[/size]
jigglyness Posted March 19, 2007 Posted March 19, 2007 I'll take a stab at this. I'll have it up sometime later tomorrow.
Karma Posted March 21, 2007 Author Posted March 21, 2007 Yay! Thanks a billion. ^_^ Can wait to have it up.
jigglyness Posted March 26, 2007 Posted March 26, 2007 sorry it took me so long to post back with the sig/avi. heven't been able to touch my computer for a few days so yeah. ^^' anyways. I hope you like the set. [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/requests/gow2-avi.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/requests/gow2-sig.jpg[/img]
Karma Posted March 27, 2007 Author Posted March 27, 2007 0________o Thank you so much! Its beautiful! I love it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now