Water fox Posted April 12, 2007 Posted April 12, 2007 In the fantasy I'm working on, some magic users have an elemental focus. They are considered a higher class then other magic users, and wear necklaces, each depending on their elements. For earth its a leaf, fire a flame, however for air and water I'm not sure what symbols to use. For now water is just a wave, but I don't think it works. I don't have any idea what to use for air. Suggestions? :catgirl: *wiggle wiggle*
kalon Posted April 12, 2007 Posted April 12, 2007 Well, for water you could use the classic water droplet shape, and for air, perhaps a swirl? Although really, these symbols are a bit overused. Maybe you could consider using somewhat unrelated shapes (like triangle for fire, octagon for water, things of that nature). It would add a bit more uniqueness to your world, since the other symbols are pretty common.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now