Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[i][u][b]Banner[/b][/u][/i]
So I'd like to have this picture in there, except horizontally. [url="http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m146/TroubleIsMyName/termira.jpg"]http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m146/TroubleIsMyName/termira.jpg[/url]

Make the color scheme anything that looks good with it, mostly dark colors i guess?

Text: "Master of the Wind"

[b][i][u]Avatar[/u][/i][/b]
Just the head to the headband part of this picture.
[url="http://www.zlotniki.pl/~jaroslaw-dzienis/fahl/temari01.jpg"]http://www.zlotniki.pl/~jaroslaw-dzienis/fahl/temari01.jpg[/url]
and have Temari on it?

Please and thanks.
Posted
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Okay since Temari is one of my favorite characters from Naruto, I took a wack at it. Believe it or not (You can probably tell.), this is my second time working with many layers and trying new things. Hopefully you'll like it and the avi will come soon. I have to leave now, going shopping (^.^).

Banner:

[IMG]http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/9757/temaribanjf9.jpg[/IMG]

URL: [url]http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/9757/temaribanjf9.jpg[/url][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[size=1]Hlmm... I'll start using the one that SOBE made for me now but i'll check back when jgglyness posts. I want to se both of your styles![/size]
Posted
Sorry it took so long to finally upload this. I have been busy but I hope you like it. :]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/requests/temari-avi.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/requests/temari-sig.jpg[/img]
Posted
[b][size=1]Whoa. That's all I really have to say.[/size][/b]
[b][size=1]Whoa.[/size][/b]
[b][size=1]That's hot.[/size][/b]
[b][size=1]Thanks so much. I'll alternate between both if I keep this username long enough. Thanks both.[/size][/b]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...