Skye Posted April 17, 2007 Posted April 17, 2007 [size=1]You don't have to use these pictures, if you can find better ones go ahead! I just want a short and skinny banner, with the quote "In the arms of the angel" and the name Jayden in the bottom right corner. For the banner, no text, just make it match. Thank you! Jayden[/size]
jigglyness Posted April 19, 2007 Posted April 19, 2007 I'll attempt this. It'll be up tomorrow. :] btw. for your last sentence, did you mean the avatar with no text?
jigglyness Posted April 21, 2007 Posted April 21, 2007 OK sorry it took so long for me to do this. ^^' But I hope you like it. [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/requests/jayden-avi.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/requests/jayden-sig.jpg[/img]
Skye Posted April 22, 2007 Author Posted April 22, 2007 [size=1][color=orange]o.o Wow, I love it. thank you so very much.[/size][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now