Mari DeRoot Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [COLOR=seagreen]Hey guys...anyone know where I can download some GW episodes?? [/COLOR] [COLOR=deeppink]I vaguely remember someone mentioning that they knew where some were in the old Otakuboards.[/COLOR] :D Please tell me!!
gundamcat17 Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 Can't say that i do and if i did i wouldn't talk about it for fear of getting arrested due to copyright laws
Mari DeRoot Posted August 20, 2001 Author Posted August 20, 2001 I don't think you'd get arrested. They used to show them on CN's website. I know there's another website where they [B]SHOW[/B] the episodes. But I can't find it. :mad: GAH!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now