Ryan Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tetsuo [/i] [B] no doubt- the return of saturn [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1] No Doubt- Return of Saturn was okay, I like the new cd "Rock Steady" better though.[/size]
9mm Avenger Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 Akira's Top CDs of 2001: Number 1:Hybrid Theory-Linkin Park Number 2:Take of you Pants and Jacket-Blink 182 Number 3:Gorillaz Number 4:Anthology-Alien Ant Farm Number 5:All Killer, No Filler-Sum 41
Guest Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 1. Hybrid Theory - Linkin Park 2. Chocolate Starfish - Limp Bizket ( Im too lazy to make the entire name ) 3. Kid Rocks newest CD, i forgot the name. I just got the CD. Ill check.... Later. :p
9mm Avenger Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 I think Kid Rock's new CD is called "Cocky"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now